The Purpose of Homework is to reinforce knowledge...
but the current system is not efficient according to research on how the brain retains information.
Homework is replaced by MODERN alternatives
At the Kingsley Leadership Academy, discipline and success are connected to structure and measurement… which are connected to Leadership Development. Weekly objectives are essential, students are accountable for completing and teaching lessons connected to the IGCSE guidelines… when students take the IGCSE tests, how well the knowledge is reinforced is a major factor in their success…
- Students researching the topic
- Students connecting the topic with relevant interests of the group (we have already addressed this with the team structure)
- Students connecting topics to practical application – i.e. English, math and history in their projects, their teaching, and in their books
- No Homework, STORY – taking the lessons from the week and consolidating them into a story as part of each students Book which will be published at the end of the year
- Students reviewing and editing their books before publishing (and before the IGCSE test)
- Students weekly Youtube Channel where they consolidate important lessons and teach the world
- Student applications to company partner case studies and recommendation reports and presentation to company partners
- Students attending clinics (with coaches) if required
50 Potential Great Leaders will be awarded
Scholarships are not dependent on grades, there is a very stringent criteria…
Do You Qualify?
Below average grades in School could mean you are a Conceptual GENIUS!
7 signs that determine if you have
more potential than others see
12 Failures High Schools have that are setting students up for Mediocrity and the NEW Education Solution From Kingsley Leadership School
3 Modern Qualifiers Get Into The Best Universities
These new qualiﬁers are superseding how well students do on school placement tests with many top universities.
IGCSE Course outcomes will be integrated in a real world, personal interest focused approach.
Outcomes and connectivity elements will be clearly outlined for the students to develop their own lessons and projects.